Friday, May 3, 2013

Done but not over...



For anyone who is reading this and not in my English class, this blog was a part of my English 112 course. Blogging was our way of turning in assignments online, which I think is really quite genius. Even though I am finished with the course (I got an A!), I do intend to continue writing for this blog and expanding my topic of fat feminism.

However, I am in the middle of finals right now and have to focus on German and pre-calculus. I wish I could say that I will have all summer to blog away but I will be taking summer courses (12 credits!) and unfortunately only have a week and a half break in between these two semesters. But I will not let that stop me! The topic I chose for this blog is something I am quite passionate about so I have my heart set on continuing to learn about and introduce others to fat-acceptance and feminism.

So that being said, I should have a new post up next week when I am done with all my classes. Now that I am not writing for a class, I no longer have to worry about using EasyBib to make a works cited for my professor. I also hope to make more personal posts about fashion, going to school, and my personal life. I have always wanted to blog but just needed something to write about and a little motivation.

Until the next post,
I can also be found on Tumblr: tobotos.tumblr.com
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment